Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A bangin' weekend

With all of the sadness and relational failure I post on this blog, I may be giving the impression that my sex life is perpetually empty. But while it's not unusual for a couple of months to go by between encounters, they do occur with a reasonable frequency. Although like buses, there tends to be big gaps and then two or three come at once... pun intended.

Late Friday afternoon I had a coffee date with a 33 year old mixed race engineer whom I'd originally taken to be African- American but turned out to be a more exotic mix of African, Indian and European. We both liked what we saw, so the coffee date segued into me taking him home and having a couple of hours of what can only be described as wild sex.

I'd never truly appreciated what a "power bottom" is. It was like fucking a hurricane. In the end I was so drenched in sweat that I've had to throw out my saturated pillows.

If I hadn't been in his company for the previous hour and seen him being quiet, I would have assumed that he was on drugs. But it seems he's just a guy who really, really loves sex, and specifically sex that involves his ass being pounded for hours by a big hard cock. I kept thinking that what he really needed was a couple, so that one could take over from the other when the exertion became too much.

Which is not to say that he didn't enjoy sex with me. It was interesting that he said he enjoyed the sex because he felt like he was being made love to, rather than just fucked. Apparently a lot of his encounters are blow'n'go scenarios, often with married men. Apparently I give good love.

The following night the second man, a 25 year old Brazilian student, came over to my house for our first date, to have dinner and watch a movie. We managed dinner, but afterwards I kissed him in my living room and any thought of watching 'American Hustle' went right out the window. From 7.30pm till about 1am we had sex. Then we dropped off to sleep. Then we woke up at 4am and got right back into it.

There was a lot to like about this sexual encounter. Being a shallow man, I enjoyed the fact that I spent an entire night banging a good-looking and very appreciative 25 year old Brazilian soccer player. He admitted that he wanted to kiss me from the moment he walked in my door, and he marveled at the number and variety of things we did together. He also gave me the most comprehensive blow job I think I've ever experienced.

But despite the fact that both dates went well, there is a troubling aspect. Almost every time I've topped over the last several months I've been unable to sustain an erection for the necessary amount of time. When I could stay hard both the African and Brazilian really enjoyed having me inside them, but it was over long before either of them, or me, were satisfied. I was in a position in all other respects to fuck them for as long as we wanted, but my genitals simply couldn't keep it together.

There's nothing quite so frustrating as having a hot, naked man in your bed, begging you to fuck his brains out, only to find that your cock is going, "Meh, I'm just not feelin' it" and withdrawing.

I still made both of them come - the African through mutual jerking off and the Brazilian through a blowjob - but in both cases I couldn't take them to the places they wanted.

The urgency of the need to get a cock ring seems to be growing. Which is kind of ironic.

No comments: