Saturday, March 29, 2008

In which I let him twist for a bit



Tonight I went on a second date with Bachelor Number 2 (or BN2 for short). We had a couple of drinks at the pub, then walked up the street to a little Japanese restaurant staffed by delicate Japanese girls as uniformly sweet and perky as a gang of Hello Kitties. Then we walked back down the street to a cafĂ© for a cup of coffee, and followed that with a late night stroll through the park. It was around midnight when we got back to our cars, and this time when he kissed me goodnight it wasn’t just a quick touch of the lips. It was long, slow and deep, with us cradling each other’s heads in our hands.

The most memorable part of the evening for me, however, occurred as we were standing in the queue to get into the restaurant. That was when he asked me to come for dinner at his house tomorrow night, and I noticed that he was nervously twisting the paper bag around the neck of the wine bottle he was carrying, almost to the point of tearing it.


He’s so cute when he’s nervous. How could I refuse?

No comments: