Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just somethng I came across online



While browsing the profiles on gaydar recently, I happened upon one containing a link to a video website.

'This might be cool', I thought, not really noting what the URL was. If I'd know that it was to xtube.com, I must have been more circumspect.

After I'd looked at the 30 second video, I had to ask myself a couple of questions: who posts a video of himself wanking on the internet? And who puts a link to that video on his online dating profile?

No guy I'd ever want to meet, that's who.

Did he really think this through? What are we supposed to learn from this video - that he has a penis and can ejaculate? Wow, that's a really uncommon skill among the gay male population.

Frankly I'd be more impressed by a guy who knew the value of restraint. The thrill of anticipation beats instant gratification any day.

2 comments:

Dr. Sparky said...

So does this mean you don't want to meet me now? Damn!

GTR said...

Dr Sparky, I'm sure your video is far more tasteful. You know, nicer furniture, soft music, candlelight. More discreet moaning. And so on.