Friday, January 18, 2008

And now a different example of my sense of humour getting me into trouble



Witness the following true conversation I had with a rather prim, spectacularly annoying and very stupid girl...

Her: GTR, do you like quiche?

Me: I guess. Everyone likes quiche, don’t they?

Her: I thought only gay men liked quiche.

Me: One, the saying is that real men don’t like quiche, not that gay men do like it, and two, I think most men like the same sorts of things, whether they’re gay or straight.

Her: Oh.

Me: Well, other than butt sex, of course.

Her: (chokes on her chardonnay)

That shut her up for a good two minutes, which is something of a record.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd be amused how many straight men like butt sex (at least while they're doing the f2king :)