Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So apparently I'm one step away from being turned on by the Chesty Bonds logo.



Over the last few days I've been playing a computer game which allows you to create your own avatar, and in so doing I've been forced to ask myself an important question: is it pathetic to design a really hot avatar and then spend the entire game lusting after his sweet ass?

Okay, let me rephrase that... is it the most pathetic thing ever? Especially considering that he looks like this:




Actually most of the time he's running around in armour wielding a sword - but you can take away all of his gear, leaving him with nothing but his little green trunks and that twinkle in his eye. I sent him into battle like this and nearly got him killed, since I kept getting distracted by the way his butt undulated under his shorts as he ran.

Hey, stop judging me! I mean, look at it!




If you had that to watch, you'd forget you were supposed to be fighting the legions of the undead too.

2 comments:

Paul said...

What game is that? Your character looks great.

GTR said...

'Hellgate: London' is the game. There's an online version but I'm playing my avatar in the single player offline version.

Now there's a euphemism that could catch on: "Hey baby, I want to play you offline, if you know what I mean. I want to play you offline bad."