Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's okay to kill if you're cute

It's a sad reflection on myself, homosexuality and society in general that I look at this man and, instead of thinking "You're gonna pay for what you did, you evil sonofabitch", I think "Whoa, what a hottie!"



Are all gay men this shallow?

Personally I blame Hudson himself. If he had the decency to wear a proper Hell's Angels biker beard (you know, one that looks like he's got a lhasa apso stapled onto his face) this wouldn't be an issue.

3 comments:

yani said...

What was even worse were the photos the had in the paper of him all shirtless and tattooed wearing just shorts... I had the exact same thought you did... well, the "hottie" thought followed by the "shame you're a bad, bad man"...

GTR said...

Great - my first thought on reading the previous comment was "Where exactly are these shirtless photos?"

There is no hope for me.

Anonymous said...

roflmao TELL ME WHEREZ THE NAKED PHOTO!!!!!!!