Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time for some light relief



I've been a little negative in my recent posts, so I think it's about time I did what every gay blogger does when he needs to lift the tone: post a picture of The Rustmeister!






What is it about Rusty that makes him so ubiquitous? Obviously the answer is "Well duh... look at him". But there are plenty of hardbodied hunks on the internet. Why do we all flock after this particular slab 'o man?


I think it's his face, or more specifically, his perpetual expression of mild bewilderment. Rusty gives the impression that, if you just could just find the right words and the right tone of voice, you could trick him into doing anything.


"Sorry? You want me to do what to you? Here? Now? With my what? Aw, I dunno. No, it's not that I'm scared. I'm just don't know. Do you really think it's a good idea? Really? Well, if you're really sure about it..."

No comments: