Saturday, December 31, 2011

Insert lame pun about "camping" here.



A few posts ago I mentioned that I was going on an end of year camping trip with The Human Dynamo, KCG and their respective boyfriends, and I revealed that I was dreading it. So much so, in fact, that I emailed the Human Dynamo and told him that unless we could find some other singles to go with us, I didn't think I'd be able to handle it.

Fortunately The Virtuoso decided he'd like to join us, so I wouldn't be alone in my singleness. Then a couple of days beforehand, Mr Singular decided that he'd come down for a couple of days too. I was surprised, and a little trepidatious given that I thought he might be jealous of The Virtuoso, but I couldn't say no, and anyway it would be a good opportunity for him to meet my most important friends.

The rustic cabin we'd hired had three bedrooms. The master bedroom with a big double bed was claimed by The Human Dynamo, since he'd made the booking. The second bedroom with twin beds was claimed by KCG, who wasted no time in pushing the twins together to form a double. Mr Singular and I went into the tiny third bedroom, which had two sets of bunkbeds. Lastly The Virtuoso was banished to the living room, since his elephantine snoring would make it impossible for anyone else in the same room to sleep.

In the days prior to the trip I'd taken a vociferous position, only half jokingly, that there wasn't to be any sex on this trip. The walls were too thin, the mental pictures too gross, and my equanimity too fragile. KCG agreed, since he's far too shy to handle the thought of anyone overhearing his sexual exploits. The Human Dynamo just laughed at me and said that he would do whatever he wanted.

And so naturally, on the first night that we were both there, I had sex with Mr Singular.

It wasn't easy, in the lower bunk of a single bunk bed, while attempting to do it in near silence. But we managed. There was no penetration, given the space and noise constraints, but he rimmed me and I blew him until he came. And since there were no snide comments from The Human Dynamo or his boyfriend (who were in the adjoining room) the next morning, presumably no one was any the wiser.

The next evening we simply lay together while I stroked him, getting him so hard that his cock seemed about to burst out of its skin. I don't count that as sex, but he apparently did.

As for the other two couples... on the first morning I went bushwalking with The Human Dynamos, but the KCGs claimed they wanted to sleep in. We pretended that we believed them and made sure we had a nice and much longer than necessary walk.

Then on the third night, as we were preparing for dinner, I asked KCG where The Human Dynamo was.

"I think he's in the shower." KCG said.

"Oh, I though that was his boyfriend."

"No, I think he's in their room taking a nap."

I glanced into their room through the crack in the door, "No, there's no one in there."

KCG looked at me, I looked at him, our eyes widened, and we burst into scandalised giggles. Well, The Human Dynamo did warn me that he'd do whatever he wanted.

No comments: